Security and safety mirrors are commonly used by hospitals, warehouses, retail establishments, and parking lots/garages to either hide security cameras or increase the visibility and safety in a given area.
Flush mount, swivel mount, drop-in, roundtangular, and domes are the most common security mirrors that our customers rely upon to monitor traffic flow or employee productivity.
Convex or Roundtagular Mirrors
- These give a 160 degree viewing angle and are all fashioned with swivel mounts.
- Hardboard or steel back options are available
- Dome mirrors are perfect for blind corners, intersections, and entrances/exits.
- Depending on your application we can direct you whether to use a half, quarter or full dome mirror.
- Hardboard and steel back options are available.
- These mirrors are typically used in place of a ceiling tile.
- Drop in mirrors can house cameras or can be used to monitor the activity directly below the mirror.